Re: [IP] Re: neuropathy

>ellen, that's good new to hear about the benefits of pumping on your
>neuropathy.  The current medical thinking from my neurologist is that
>nerves do not regenerate, but I never believe experts.

Experts once said that traveling faster than the speed of sound was
impossible for aircraft.

FYI:  Neuropathy symptoms *can* be reduced by tight control and a strick
dietary regime of the appropriate minerals and vitamins.  I've talked to
several people who feel (no pun intended) that they have 99% reversed all
of their neuopathy symptoms with control and dietary supliments.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go
FORWARD to "The Article".