[IP] Fast-Take Problems

Well - my Fast Take only says ER 3 - meaning error #3 meaning that you have
applied blood to the strip before the meter was ready. Well - not in my
case - tried new strips - tried new bottle - called Customer Service -
tried resetting the meter -still ER 3. They also said no one has yet
reported this problem. Well - Lifescan will replace it but it seems that a
number of us have had technical problems with this new METER.
I am annoyed - but will only have to wait one day for the replacement.
Is this meter reliable - I am concerned.

Any thoughts??

Ros, MM 507 - since 2/95.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted