Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

Richard,  I keep my disetronic pump on while I swim.  Since I am on Humalog, I
find this works better especially since I swim for 1-2 hours.  I have also had
water in the cartridge even with the red cap on, but it is very little
moisture.  I have not noticed any problem with the pump because of this.  The
technical rep. at disetronic said there was no problem from moisture getting
in this area.  It is totally separate from the other areas of the pump.  This
info was very reassuring.  Keep on swimming.  I do not switch out my pumps.  I
guess you can if you want, but I haven't wanted or needed to.  I wear mine
practically all the time and only take it off to change tubing and tender.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted