Re: [IP] Re:I can't explain this

Personally I think there is something about coffee specifically.  Cause I
can drink a 12pack of dt dr pepper...containing about .75 the dose of
caffine as a cup of coffee per can.  I'll go thru oh... 9-12, in 3 hours,
no food, empty stomach...no sugar response.  I drink one cup of coffee
similar conditions, and I see a 60-100 pt rise in blood sugar.  I don't
want to understand it anymore.  I just won't drink coffee. Or if I
do..i'll give myself a small bolus to offset.