Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

Hi Richard

I am on my way right now to a water aerobics class (3 times per week) and love
being able to jump into the pool wearing my pump (of course with the red plug
in, even if it doesn't always match my fuscia coloured suit)
I have noticed small amounts of moisture in the insulin cartridge chamber, but
I notice that at other times and so far have not felt it made a difference one
way or the other.
The only time I go to my back-up if something is going on with my pump
(rarely) or if the electronics gets out of whack and they have sent me another
pump (no charge)
This in 6 years of Disetronic Pumping, I also have the experience of 6 months
of Mini-Med Pumping.  I like the idea of having the second pump when I go to
Barbados for a month.  Just an extra feeling of control.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted