Re: [IP] Lisa Carmichael

hi sue
no tyler is not hear yet but it will not be long i went out of town with my
family and my dr wife went with me and ket her eye on me and tyler but we
could have somthing iam being having very very mild labor pains but still
nothing yet tyler is doing real good and me iam very tird and on light bed
rest i will be on the chat line to night see you to night
                               love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted