From: Ruth Elowitz <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Sunday, July 05, 1998 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

Those are all good reasons but don't they all also apply to sofsets?  I get the advantages but I'm confused about the generalization in your first post and the qualities you list here for the Silhouettes that several of the infusion sets also share (I haven't seen a metal needle in years b/c I had so many problems in the 11 years or so I battled with them but I have a fleeting impression that they have changed a bit in design from the original needle at the end of a tube model).  None of these reasons separate the 2 kinds of sets for me.  I guess I still want to know what additional characteristics make the Silhouettes so much better (especially if I am going to all the trouble to change :-))!