[IP] Fwd: MiniMed FeedBak

Thought everyone would like to see this.

Helen (Ryan's mom)

-- BEGIN included message

Helen,

Yes, unoffically, an auto-serter for the Silhouette is being worked on.
Availability, unknown.

Take care,

Jack Joy
MiniMed Webmaster

>Comments:
>
>I would love to see a automatic inserter for the silhouette.  Especially
having a ten year old.  Can you imagine the children who would begin to use
the pump!  The soft-set goes in too deep for a child.  I heard unoffically
you are working on this.  PLEASE let us know when this product will be
available.

>Helen Wilson
>

>email @ redacted

-- END included message