From: Ruth Elowitz <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Thursday, July 02, 1998 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

>Why should all pumpers be using the Silhouette (or D-Tender)?  any inside
info?

(1)Teflon canula flexes when wearer does.  Metal needles don't and sting
when flexed.

(2)Quick disconnect (at canula) feature unavailable with needles or sof-sets
(5" tail).

(3)Compact size of infusion site.  Only about one square inch of skin is
covered by adhesive.

(4)No additional taping or waterproofing is needed.

(5)Visibility of infusion site.

Richard