RE:[IP] Dairy Queen Dietary Exchanges..

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:45:05 -0400
From: Forrest Green <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Dairy Queen Dietary Exchanges..

My favorite Dairy Queen treat:  Butterfinger Blizzard
for a small (12 oz) 520 Calories, 80g carb, 11g protein, 18g fat, 11g
fat, 35mg cholesterol..  hmmm.. and that's just the small..
hmmm, maybe I won't have that very often either..
but the Mister Misty has to be better than that.. I couldn't find a
chart for
anybody got a better chart for dairy queen and summertime fast food
type stuff?

Mr. Misty (reg. serv.):  63 gm carb, 0 fat, 0 chol.
from Nutrician in the Fast Lane

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted