[IP] 1 week to go or maybe not

 hi everyone
i have not had tyler yet but i could i am very tird and but ok i been having
some very very mild labor pains but thay do not last long and iam ready tyler
is kicking me and moving a round his has drop and i feel him iam on light bed
rest and will do what the doc tell  me to do bs have been real and the pump is
still keeping the bs good will i will see yall monday night and have a good

               with love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted