Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete Trial

I heard about the Complete meter online through this group.  I believe someone
posted an 800 number.  So, I called that number and found out the name of my
local representative.  I left a message for her explaining how I use an
insulin pump and would really enjoy being in the trial.  It took several weeks
for her to return my call as she travels a lot.  It was as simple as a call.
Thanks to the people who posted information about the Complete meter early on.

I hope to participate in the glucowatch study in August here in Portland.  My
endo. put me in touch with the person who is recruiting people.  Just can't
imagine how my fingers are going to handle all the pokes (55!).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted