Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete & Camit & Meters

Hi Denise,

Just wondering ... how do you get in on these trials for various meters,
etc.?  I would like to be a participant sometime but I never hear about
the trials until they are over.

<< I am currently in the trial for the Accu-Chek Complete meter.  Prior
to that I
had used the One Touch Profile and the In Touch software.  I am very
happy
with the Complete meter and will continue to use it as my primary meter
after
the trial ends.  I have found it to be an excellent meter as it allows
you to
store more data than other meters do.  I also like that without hooking
it up
to my computer I can see graphs and trends of how my bloodsugar levels
have
been.  Another feature that I like about this meter is that it uses the
same
test strips as the Accu-Chek Advantage which is a small meter.  Very
clever
marketing idea.  The only problem I have had with the meter is that it
goes
through batteries quickly.  To compensate for this I turned off the
backlight
on the meter and also another function which I did not find necessary.
The
software is being developed and I plan to get it as soon as it is
released.
Hope this helps.

Denise >>

--