Re: [IP] Dairy Queen Dietary Exchanges..

Forrest:

My Netzer carb counting book says that a small Mister Misty is 56 carbs and
a regular is 74.  I had a small and the count may have been high, as I had
a low afterwards.  But I'm not sure about that, 'cause I was high at the
time I ate/drank it, and also took a high BG bolus.

--Laurel

----------
> From: Forrest Green <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Dairy Queen Dietary Exchanges..
> Date: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 9:45 PM

My favorite Dairy Queen treat:  Butterfinger Blizzard
for a small (12 oz) 520 Calories, 80g carb, 11g protein, 18g fat, 11g
saturated
fat, 35mg cholesterol..  hmmm.. and that's just the small..
hmmm, maybe I won't have that very often either..
but the Mister Misty has to be better than that.. I couldn't find a chart
for
that..
anybody got a better chart for dairy queen and summertime fast food type
stuff?

Forrest

Laurel and Wayne wrote:

> Hi.  I've been mostly lurking, but reading and learning like crazy.  This
> is such a terrific list!
>
> No earthshaking problems this afternoon.  I seem to have more-or-less
made
> peace with my tape strategy, and while I'm still fine-tuning, I'm not
> feeling quite so frustrated about it.
>
> Just a bit of curiosity . . .
>
> I have noticed that what others said before I started pumping has turned
> out to be true for me as well:  I am able to eat more normally.  But this
> got me to wondering *why* that should be the case.  (I'm a Virgo; and I
DO

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted