Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

At 10:14 AM 07/04/1998 , you wrote:
>On  3 Jul 98 at 18:36, Richard Aleksander wrote:
>> >Why should all pumpers be using the Silhouette (or D-Tender)?  any inside
>> info?

All these infusion sets are inside items... what type of info do you
require??  <vbg> :-}

Seriously folks, this is not an either/or issue. I know people that use
both types, depending on what part of the body its being used on. In this
case, they will typically use the Silhouette on thinner parts of the body
and use the Soft-set on the "fatter" parts. No rights or wrongs here...
just whatever works for you.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted