Re: [IP] Disetronic & Sofset

Ellen wrote:
> John, you're wrong about the sofset and the disetronic.  The sofset does fit
> on the disetronic b/c I tried it.  I like the tender better, but I didn't see
> any problem with the sofset.  ellen

It appears then (from what Bob or Ted(?) said) that the SofSet is not
recommended for use on the Disetronic since the SofSet has a small
rubber membrane through which the insertion needle goes. Because the
Disetronic pumps at higher pressure, there is a risk that if the canula
becomes blocked, the insulin will leak out of the self-sealing hole in
the membrane before the no delivery alarm goes off,

That seems to make sense to me at least!

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted