Re: [IP] Disetronic & Sofset

Ellen wrote:
> John, you're wrong about the sofset and the disetronic.  The sofset does fit
> on the disetronic b/c I tried it.  I like the tender better, but I didn't see
> any problem with the sofset.  ellen

Ellen,

It appears then (from what Bob or Ted(?) said) that the SofSet is not
recommended for use on the Disetronic since the SofSet has a small
rubber membrane through which the insertion needle goes. Because the
Disetronic pumps at higher pressure, there is a risk that if the canula
becomes blocked, the insulin will leak out of the self-sealing hole in
the membrane before the no delivery alarm goes off,

That seems to make sense to me at least!

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/