[IP] basal rates

I have been reading about the wish list, with the suspension mode to
restart the meter to where it left off.  One problem, is that sometimes
I supend because I don't want to receive any more, and sometimes I want
to cancel a bolus that I have given for whatever reason.  I usually use
this mode to do that. I sometimes feel, that if you complicate things
too much, they lose their effectiveness. This could happen with a lot of
tweaks to a program.  It could be available to those that want it as an
option, something that could be added possibly?  just my .02
Laurie B.  How  was it that you could get some buttons for the Minimed
that you can feel?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted