Re: [IP] Noticing the Pump

Most people who see mine just think it's a beeper. I have only been stopped
and questioned when I'm ALSO wearing a REAL beeper - then awe-stricken with my
apparent importance, they ask:

    "Why are you wearing TWO beepers?".

This has happened dozens of times since I started pumping in late December
1997...

Celia