[IP] Noticing the Pump

I'm surprised to read that many people don't find others noticing the
pump.  I am getting comments and questions all the time, often at really
surprising moments.  I was at a carnival last night playing one of those
prize-games, and as I left, the guy running the booth said, "Excuse me
Ma'am, what's that thing on your waist?"  The day before, one of the
secretaries asked if it was a phone!  (that was the most unique one)  I've
just gotten so many questions.  It doesn't bother me, in fact I like
educating others and stressing how much the pump helps diabetic control,
since most people know somebody with diabetes.

Just a thought!

Ann Arbor, Michigan

It is now pitch dark.  If you proceed, you will likely be eaten by a grue.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted