Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete & Camit & Meters

I am currently in the trial for the Accu-Chek Complete meter.  Prior to that I
had used the One Touch Profile and the In Touch software.  I am very happy
with the Complete meter and will continue to use it as my primary meter after
the trial ends.  I have found it to be an excellent meter as it allows you to
store more data than other meters do.  I also like that without hooking it up
to my computer I can see graphs and trends of how my bloodsugar levels have
been.  Another feature that I like about this meter is that it uses the same
test strips as the Accu-Chek Advantage which is a small meter.  Very clever
marketing idea.  The only problem I have had with the meter is that it goes
through batteries quickly.  To compensate for this I turned off the backlight
on the meter and also another function which I did not find necessary.  The
software is being developed and I plan to get it as soon as it is released.
Hope this helps.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted