[IP] Coffee

I have found a wonderful summer taste treat.  It is called Iced Cafe (I
think that is the name) and is sold at 7-11.  These are like a frozen
Capuccino slush.  I especially like the Mocha Cafe.  It is quite sweet
so I don't get them very often.  So far, I have had to correct for high
BG's after because I can't get the Humalog bolus right.  Has anybody
else tried these for an occasional treat?  How did you handle the
bolus?  Nobody I have talked to at any of the 7-11's around here knows
about any nutritional information being available.  I guess I could do
more research <vbg>!!!

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted