Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

I have heard (unofficially) that MiniMed is working on an automatic
insertion device for the Silhouettes.  Apparently, a lot of people have
requested it.

> 6) has automatic set injector, so make sure the set goes in without
> bending the cannula

<< IMHO this is not a feature.  Its my understanding that the
(disetronic tenders) cannot be used with the "set injector", and using
said set injector (with...soft sets?) can lead to crimping of the
much more easily than inserting by hand. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"