Re: [IP] I can't explain this...

email @ redacted writes:

<< Do you think temperature has something to do with it?  I drink caffinated
 sodas by the truckload (especially when at school and working late into the
 mornings) and I don't tend to notice anything...
 I suppose the next question would be if the same effect occurs in decaf
 I suppose its time to experiment.... >>
May have something to do with hot coffee.  Experimenting would be good, at
least you would have more info about your body's reactions.  Good luck.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted