Re: [IP] Accu-Check Complete & Camit

Hi Eugenia,

I have been told by several people that the Accu-Chek Complete doesn't
work with Camit.  The Complete meter I am using right now is a loaner.
I was told that I could "check it out" for several months if I need to.
I am hoping that someone will come out with some good software for the
Complete soon ... I haven't been able to find any.  Right now I am
trying to decide whether to buy a Complete or stay with my LifeScan
Profile.  I think the final decision will come down to which one has the
best software available at the most reasonable price.

<<   I am very surprised that you are unable to obtain the Camit
     I have an Accu-Check Advantage and I was able to purchase Camit.
     may want to ask the vendor why the software could be purchased for
     of their meters and not for another. Also, I found that Camit is
     of a DOS based program and is not as user friendly as the Balance
     software that I am presently using.
     Eugenia >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!