Re: [IP] Article on Ms VA...

Thanks for the info, Tonya.  I hope you write a letter to the editor about
your editorial comments.  Don't you just hate it?  One of the TV stations here
did a piece on someone wearing a pump and called it an implantable
pump...showing a picture of the inserted set.  I guess you all have implanted
insetion sets now.  Our endo wrote a response.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted