[IP] I can't explain this... (coffee highs)

> From: "James P Lyons" <email @ redacted>

> ok... I've been doing this for a while (watching sugars that is..) and I
>  have noticed a response to -- of all things -- coffee.

I also have a (surprising) response to coffee. One cup of coffee with a
minimal amount (2-3g CHO) of milk will raise my blood sugar by ~100 points,
rather than the 20 that I might expect the milk to.

Since I only occasionally drink coffee, it took me a while to recognize the

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted