Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

>Actually, it's the other way around.   The set injector was designed for
the >SofSets b/c when you insert them by hand they often crimp, especially
in less >central parts of your stomach.  The inserter is perfect unless I
pick a really >really bad site, by hand I can only get them to work every
3-5 times.  The other >nice thing is the inserter is easier.

I stand corrected.  Sorry... so much for info I get "through the grape
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~jameslyo                            Box 239
James Lyons                                             3910 Irving St.
215-417-3016                               Philadelphia, PA 19104-6007
ICQ UIN#: 3404152
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defence.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted