Re: [IP] Nanette, choosing a pump

 6) has automatic set injector, so make sure the set goes in without
  > bending the cannula
Its my understanding that the sillouettes
  (disetronic tenders) cannot be used with the "set injector", and using
  said set injector (with...soft sets?) can lead to crimping of the cannula
  much more easily than inserting by hand.
Actually, it's the other way around.   The set injector was designed for the SofSets b/c when you insert them by hand they often crimp, especially in less central parts of your stomach.  The inserter is perfect unless I pick a really really bad site, by hand I can only get them to work every 3-5 times.  The other nice thing is the inserter is easier.