Re: [IP] choosing a pump

Richard,

Nothing personal and I understand that disetronic is a great pump.  But in 16
years on a minimed I have twice had it clog -- both times after using the same
syringe/infusion set for 8-10 days (definately over a week I don't remember if
it was 8, 9, 10, or even 12) and reusing syringes & tubing (that was back
before they told you why not to and b/c I couldn't afford the supplies).   The
waterproof feature on the disetronic sounds like a much much more important
significant difference even though I would only use it to go boating once a
year or things like that.