Re: [IP] pets and hypoglycemia

My dog, Buster, can sniff out the dex tabs I hide in my bedroom.  Once
he even got the cellophane off and chewed the plastic cover off the
tube.  He ate them all!  Must have really liked the orange flavor.
Didn't seem to harm him any, and he carried the empty plastic tube
around for another few hours hoping he could get more.  Silly dog.  I
might be able to teach him to retrieve a tube of dextabs, but
unfortunately, all that would be left for me is any empty tube!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI