Re: [IP] I can't explain this...

Hi James,

What type of non-dairy creamer?  When visiting home I used Coffee Mate (liquid) with out reading the label.  It has enough CHO in it to count.  I had to 'cover' my morning coffe along with the rest of CHO at breakfast.  Just a thought.
Good Luck,
Frank
email @ redacted
IDDM 15 yrs. - 507 w/ Humalog 1yr