[IP] Re: Stinging sensation while bolusing

I agree that the stinging sensation comes from the humalog hitting the
muscle walls.  I got this on MDI when I started working out more and got
more abdominal muscles.  Once I realized the problem (thank you Forrest),
I simply moved the placement of my shots from the center of my belly more
to the sides (a move outward towards the hips), and had no more problems.
You might have Kayla try inserting the set further toward the hips, much
further from the front of the belly

Good luck

Ann Arbor, Michigan

"Watch the stars, and from them learn.  To the Master's honor all must turn,
each in its track, without a sound, forever tracing Newton's ground."
    --Albert Einstein, translation by Dave Fredrick

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted