[IP] Accu-Check Complete & Camit

     I am very surprised that you are unable to obtain the Camit software.
     I have an Accu-Check Advantage and I was able to purchase Camit. You
     may want to ask the vendor why the software could be purchased for one
     of their meters and not for another. Also, I found that Camit is more
     of a DOS based program and is not as user friendly as the Balance PC
     software that I am presently using.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted