Re: [IP] ?? Used Pump ??

Hi Miranda,

It sounds like the insurance company is being somewhat unethical.  It
also sounds like they are kind of flaky.  IMO you should keep working
with MiniMed ... they can probably help you more than anyone right now.

Good luck.

<< Has anyone else ever been given a used pump when they first got one?
insurance company gave me an old pump (which I dont believe was ever
back to Minimed to be checked out), and said that I'm not to go through
Minimed for support, but through this company, if something happens to
pump.  They have another backup pump for me in case mine breaks.  But
apparently the *company* owns the pump, not me; it's not registered to
and I'm afraid that when I graduate at the end of this year, they'll
the pump away.

Can anybody help give me some perspective on this?  Minimed is causing
heck with my company trying to sue them, my fiance wants to sue them for
putting me in a bad situation, giving me "bad training," and possibly
taking my pump away.

Miranda >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!