[IP] stinging bolus

I just read your post about the stinging.  Have you tired cutting the bolus
sizes?  We were taught to never bolus more than 5 units at a time.  So if  my
son has  a 7 unit meal, he takes 4 units, lets it deliver and absorb, and then
takes 3. (we always do the higher and then the lower.)    Does it happen every
time your daughter boluses or just when the bolus is large?  Perhaps try a max
of 4 units at a time.  Wait a couple of minutes and then bolus the rest.  Just
make sure you REMEMBER the rest of the bolus!  (p.s. sorry I missed you when I
was in Savannah, next time.  The ocean was so hot at Hilton Head.)

Ellen Ullman
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted