Re: [IP] I'm still curious...

I started taken Rezulin in Jan 98 -because i am insulin resistant. I am
Type II diabetic one of the few that must use a pump to control sugar
levels. The rezulin along with my pump allowa me to maintain sugar levels
at an average of 120 per week.
The drug is made by Parke-Davis and I think they have a web page. If not do
a search on pharmasuticals and you will  find something

Willard Bell

[email @ redacted]