Re: [IP] I'm still curious...

Barbara, Thanks for the quick response.
These drugs must not be available in Canada. I've never heard of them.
But then again, if we don't use it in the OR, I might not know about it.
Any other details? Are they by prescription only?
Is Rezulin used for Type II DM?

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the exchange that goes on through this list.
I'm used to reading things about IDDM and then translating that
information to apply to my pump. This is great.. No translation required
!  (well.. except for the drug stuff above)

Catherine Hutchison
email @ redacted