Re: [IP] life scan case

At 07/01/1998 - 03:29 PM email @ redacted wrote:

>I have gone through 4 cases in less than a year....service like that ought
>be re-designed!!!  If I had access to my sewing machine I'd make one that
>doesn't fall apart - my meter takes some abuse, but I don't even take it
>of the case.  The little plastic thing holding it in, just rips out!  I
>dropped the pump with no problem, but can see it being a problem if I were
>drop it say, as I was testing standing over the toilet

Four cases in 1 year? Wow! I did it once in 5 years. My meter gets used a
lot and at one time I was a frequent flier. Maybe it's just luck. My
current case, by the way, says made in USA. Maybe they've taken the hint
and are using better quality labor now.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted