Re: [IP] life scan case

I now keep my  crazy  glue next to by back-up Profile case awaiting the next
fall apart of the one of the holders.  When I told the Lifescan rep at a
Canadian Diabetic Association yearly meeting, where they were displaying their
wares, he acted as though I was the only one he had ever heard of having that
happen.  The reason I have a back-up is because they did send me another case.
Too bad.  It could be easily fixed.  Mexico you say, or even China.  It's the
design not the workmanship me thinks.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted