Re: [IP] choosing a pump

>I have finally decided to go ahead with trying out a pump.
>So the next question is, which one?

Well, unlike autos, there are only two.

I, preferring European styling in my autos (BMWs FWIW), chose the

Heavy duty, waterproof, two batteries, two pumps, European engineering.

No problems, no hangups, no glitches.

Smooth pumping, screw pumping mechanism (minimed uses clicking gear).
Divides basal dosages into 480 infusions daily.  High pressure feed 3x that
of Minimed lessens chance of clogging.

Never used a Minimed.  I would go with Minimed only when and if it is
married to a continuous glucose monitor.

Richard Aleksander

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted