Re: [IP] ?? Used Pump ??

In a message dated 7/1/98 12:52:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< said that I'm not to go through
 Minimed for support, but through this company, if something happens to the
 pump.  They have another backup pump for me in case mine breaks.  But
 apparently the *company* owns the pump, not me; it's not registered to me,
 and I'm afraid that when I graduate at the end of this year, they'll take
 the pump away. >>
This does not sound like ethical practice.  And if you have a problem with the
pump, who do you sue?  Obviously, the insurance company.  I think I would vote
for MiniMed on this one.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted