Re: [IP] some questions...

Sorry.  Some more details...

I have a Disetronic pump, and am using Tender/Silhouettes.  I was told to
use a circle around my navel and change every three days.  I think that
the top and bottom of the circle may not work since it hurts more,
and there is much less (than none?) sub-q body fat.  I have seen in some
Mini-Med literature that they recommend up the sides, roughly.  I think
that is sort of where I will end up.

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Bob Burnett wrote:

> Don:
> What type of infusion sets are you using? This detail is important and will
> impact the recommendations. A short note with these details and other info
> re: your rotation schedule, pattern, etc. are useful.
> Bob
> mailto:email @ redacted
> >Hello list,
> >
> >I have some about pumping, some and not.
> >
> >I am fairly slender (not much sub-cutaneous fat) and, besides being queasy
> >about sticking something into my abdomen, I am have some problems getting
> >the infusion sets to go in and to go in "comfortably."  I think I have

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted