Re: [IP] pets and hypoglycemia

Kimberly,  That is a terrific discovery.  I am really quite impressed with
your dog.  Unfortunately, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that are totally oblivious
to my BGs.  Fortunately I have a fairly well trained husband that will wake me
in the middle of the night.  This really sounds like a great idea for older
diabetics that live alone.  Good luck in veterinary school.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted