Re: [IP] Miss Va (the pumper)

Hi Tonya,

LOL.  If there were only some way that you could tell the story of "Here
Comes Ms. America" to Miss Virginia.  I'm sure she would love it, too.

<< I went into work today...not knowing a thing about the Miss Pumper
Virginia...and everyone kept asking me if I was going to try out for
next year's Ms. Va contest.  I was like Yeah, sure, what the hell are
you guys talkin' about.  When someone told me, I was impressed!  I live
in Va. Bch.  Our newspaper said her main cause in life is diabetes, a
cure, the pump, and education on all of the 3 previosly stated topics.
AND YES I WILL TRY OUT FOR NEXT YEARS PAGENT (ha,ha)  you all like my
funny stories, how about that one...I would put a little swimsuit on my
pump too.  Hey, I already have practiced the "Here Comes Ms. America"
song and walked down steps in extremely high heels, an evening gown, and
a feather boa, right?!?!??
                           -Tonya D.  :-) >>

--

		If your Bible is in good shape ...