Re: [IP] choosing a pump

Nanette,

Should warn you that both meters have people who will swear that there's is
best!  Watch out for cons about the other meter from them -- there is
sometimes lots of mis info passed along that way.  Can't tell you much about
the disetronic.  I've had a Minimed for 15 years:

Minimed is pretty easy to replace when you have a problem and easy to use.
Has multiple basal possibilities, etc.

Ruth