RE: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete & Camit

As far as I know the complete measures whole blood, it says on the bottle
of strips. As far as the software it will be later. Camit is sold to
healthcare professionals, no version is available to us plain old users.
This made me very upset for it was the main reason I bought the darn thing.
According to the Diabetes Mall the adapter will be different for the
Advantage and the Complete. The home use software is said to be out with in
three months. I hope sooner, I am tired of graphing BS all the time.