[IP] Dairy Queen Dietary Exchange

     Hi Don and Forrest,
     Don you beat me to the punch about the carb information from Barbara
     Kraus's book "Calories and Carbohydrates". This is indeed a great
     source of information. I keep a book at home and at my office. I even
     have a little scale in my office and my carb factor information so
     that I can weigh fruit or even a brownie as a little after lunch treat
     once in a blue moon.
     Take care...Eugenia
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted