Re: [IP] my race

Kirez, I am impressed with your race.  It sounds terrific.  Congratulations
despite what you consider a mediocre outing.  One question.  When I run, if my
BG gets below 40, my legs give way.  I can run at 400, but not at 40.
Whatever I do, I cannot let my BG go too low.  When you were 34, did you not
feel tired?  If not, do you just use mind control?  I am curious because I
have tried to keep running when my BG is low and I do eat something at that
time,  but I find I can't keep going.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted