Re: [IP] Humalog and Pregnancy

Thanks for your message. I'll take contact with Lilly to know if there are
studies regarding Humalog and Pregnancy. If they can't help me, l would be
happy if you can give me more information about the Sweet Success Program
at UCSF Medical Center. I'll write a message on the list when I'll have a
response from Lilly.