[IP] choosing a pump

Thanks in considerable measure to all the information I have received by
lurking on this list for a while, I have finally decided to go ahead
with trying out a pump.

So the next question is, which one?  I have seen a demo of the
Disetronic this morning, and will see a demo of the Minimed this
evening.  Is there a FAQ out there somewhere which summarizes the pros
and cons of each, or can anyone (maybe someone who has been through this
decision recently) perhaps give me some opinions on this?

Thank you very much.
Type 1 DM, diagnosed 6 months ago
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted